Tell The SKITuations Stories To Your Children!
Imprint the Word of God with a Christian moral story,
just like Jesus did when He invited his audience to join Him in the
“Let’s pretend…” world of the parables.
The SKITuations stories are great to read during family dinner time, after dinner, or as Christian bedtime stories.
Ideas For Telling The Stories:
- Enter the imaginary world of four children and their parents!
- Become the characters; change your voice as you tell your child these stories.
- Use a puppet or two to help you become these characters for little ones.
- Stop at the “freezes“ and ask your children, “What should happen next?” “How will that choice affect you and others?”
- Choose from the many activities in the Skit Package to reinforce biblical truths and apply the “moral of the story” to your children’s daily lives.