Read SKITuations Scripts As A Family!
Gather around the family dinner table, assign character parts,
and have fun reading these Christian drama scripts together as a family.
If you don’t have enough family members to act out the scripts, read them together, and assign multiple parts!
Ideas For Reading The Scripts:
- Read these skits with your own family or for Christian homeschool family fellowships.
- Read these skits “Reader’s Theater” style with costumes and props.
- Create sound effects to add realism.
- Record the scripts and create “radio-theater” shows to be enjoyed by others over and over again.
- Stop at the “freezes” and ask your children, “What should happen next?” “How will that choice affect you and others?”
- Choose from the many activities in the Skit Package to reinforce biblical truths and apply the “moral of the story” to your children’s daily lives.
Children enjoy “hamming it up” as they read these Christian scripts.
Mom and Dad have important teaching roles in each skit.