Act Out The SKITuations Stories As A Family!
Prepare a skit during the day, and enjoy “presenting it” when the whole family is back together!
Your family can even perform
these skits for other families in a
multiple family gathering!
Ideas For Enjoying The Skits As A Family
- No sets or backdrops are needed.
- Choose to read the scripts with fun sound-effects, or to actually act them out.
- Make “rehearsals” easy; memorize the scene content, but ad-lib the dialogue (have fun!).
- Gather simple props from around the house.
- Stop at the “freezes” and ask your children, “What should happen next?” “How will that choice affect others?”
- Choose from the many Christian activities in the Skit Package to reinforce biblical truths and apply the “moral of the story” to your children’s daily lives.
- Perform for your own family or for Christian homeschool or family fellowships.